March 31,2015 (Week 1)
* Office of the Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs Presents: Living 101: Being Happy & Whole for Undergrads
A self-mastery course Tuesdays 1 - 3:50 PM @ ASUCI Conference Room – G242 that promotes life skills and personal leadership concepts and tools. Strengthen self-esteem and authenticity, improve interpersonal and business communication and reduce fear to be more satisfied, connected and happy. 1.3 unit class P/NP (optional). Please visit eee.uci.edu/15s/86990
CAMPUS EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
* Office of the Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs presents New Narratives - A Dialogue with William Perez: April 14 @ 3 PM, UCI Student Center, Crystal Cove Auditorium. studentaffairs.uci.edu/newnarratives/1415/wmp.php
CLUB EVENTS & MEETINGS
* Fencing Club at UCI Practice:
- April 1, 8:30 PM
- April 3, 7 PM
ARC Activity Annex. clubs.uci.edu/fencing/
* IMED at UCI (FIMRC affiliated) presents Week 1 Meeting : April 1, 4 - 5 PM, Cross- Cultural Center.
* Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) presents Student-Professional Awareness Conference: April 2, 6:30 - 8:30 PM, Student Center Pacific Ballroom. The event is $11 and includes dinner. clubs.uci.edu/ieee/s-pac/
* UCI Libraries present: Libraries Student Video Contest. Voting open through April 5, 12 PM, Library website. Help a fellow Anteater win a GoProHero. Vote for your favorite video in the Libraries Student Video Contest. lib.uci.edu/videocontest/vote/
If you would like to contribute an announcement to a future Anteater Weekly, log on to http://antweek.vcsa.uci.edu/.
Note: DEADLINE for submission is the Monday "prior" to the following week of posting.
Archives and guidelines of the Anteater Weekly are available at http://antweek.vcsa.uci.edu/.